The veterinary vaccines market is becoming increasingly important and growing in a way we haven’t seen before. With issues such as an increased focus on zoonotic infectious diseases jumping to humans, the impact of disease on livestock of economic importance and the increase in interest in companion diseases, it is clear why veterinary vaccines are coming into the limelight. With our World Veterinary Vaccine Congress fast approaching, we’ve been in touch with some of our leading speakers and asked them the following questions:
- How has recent emerging/re-emerging diseases changed the vaccination ecosystem?
- What important points do you hope to convey in your talk?
- What new technologies and vaccine approaches do you feel will be further developed?
- What do you think is the biggest challenge in veterinary vaccine development?
View the ebook to hear answers from speakers:
- Dr HanjoHennemann,Chief Scientific Officer and Co Founder, VEROVACCiNES
- Prof Klaus Osterrieder, Managing Director, Institute of Virology, Department of Veterinary Medicine, FreieUniversitätBerlin
- Dr Jacques Léchenet, Head of regulatory Biological New Projects, Merial
- Dr Jeremy Salt,Senior R&D Director, Galvmed
- Prof Manuel Carrondo, Director, IBET
The World Veterinary Vaccine Congress will take place 9-11 November 2015 at the Silken Puerta América, Madrid. For more event information download our brochure.