At the last World Vaccine Congress Asia in 2013, Nikolai Petrovsky, Research Director of Vaxine Pty Ltd gave the following presentation entitled:
Is a one size fits all influenza vaccine conceivable and practicable?
Some of the topics discussed during this presentation include:
- Previous influenza pandemics
- The use of animals in influenza vaccine assessment
- Comparison of the toxicity of traditional and future adjuvant
- Ongoing research on next-generation pandemic vaccine – Advax
- Possible protection against H7N9 influenza
If you find this presentation interesting, then join us at World Vaccine Congress Asia happening from the 9-12 June in Singapore. Click here to visit our website.