- Where is vaccines research heading?
- Will the focus in future be on preventing childhood diseases or are will likely to see the development of vaccines against diseases affecting other age groups?
- Will therapeutic vaccines against Alzheimer’s disease or cancers be a major area for innovation?
These are just some of the questions posed by VaccinesToday during the World Vaccine Congress Europe 2013. Last year, VaccinesToday joined us at the event to lead the discussion into the importance of “Building an online immunity community” for the future of the industry. This session focused on the following key discussion points:
- Vaccines Europe, the vaccine industry in Europe at a glance
- Vaccination hesitancy: a shared challenge for the immunity community
- Earning trust: leading the online vaccines conversation
- How to build an online immunity community
This was not the only discussion led by VaccinesToday during the meeting. They put the experts on the spot and ask them where they see the future of Vaccines Research heading. Watch this video to find out what our attendees had to say.
Have your say about the future of vaccines by commenting in the box below or joining the discussion on LinkedIN.