In November 2012 over 200 delegates participated in the 13th Annual World Vaccine Congress Lyon in France. This event brings together vaccine leaders and policy makers from around the globe. Attendees at this highly successful event were fortunate enough to hear this exciting presentation delivered by Dr. Goetz Reiner – Vice President, Bulk Manufacturing, Biological E. Limited, entitled: â€˜Manufacturing Technology Transfer from EU to India: example JE (Japanese Encephalitis) vaccine'
This presentation outlines:
- Outlining the key JE endemic areas and their significance
- Understanding why Tech Transfer is important and how to ensure optimal execution
- Describing the Phases of Transfer and the crucial elements of each
- Exploring Cellbank strategy
- How to achieve proof of comparability