As with the previous post about the Top 5 ebooks for 2012, I thought I compile the most downloaded presentations from the last 12 months. Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank our speakers again, who very kindly take time out of their busy lives to join us at and you at the World Vaccine Congresses around the world to share their views, experience and knowledge. With the Washington Congress being the largest in the series, it's no surprise that the majority of your favourite presentation have come from there, but the European Congress is not far behind either with 4 entries in the top 10. The topics range from thermostable vaccine development, to the latest in malaria vaccine R&D, cell line vaccine production and regulatory concerns for vaccine manufacturing, as well as the latest pricing issues and vaccines in the emerging markets.
Here is the full list – click on the heading to get more info:
2. Brazil vaccine development: The Immunization program in Brazil – Instituto Butantan
3. Lung Cancer vaccine CimaVax-EGF – CIM Cuba
4. Rabies, Rotavirus and Dengue vaccines produced in vero cells – Instituto Butantan
5. Complex Partnerships – Collaborating effectively in the development of a hexavalent combination vaccine – Merck & Sanofi Pasteur
6. Advancements in Malaria vaccine production: Progress and challenges – Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
7. Interested in vaccine clinical trials? – Pfizer
11. Vaccine manufacturing facilities – best practice and new benchmarks – MedIummune
14. Monitoring Safety in Vaccine Clinical Trials – Pfizer
15. Plant-Based Protein Expression Coming of Age – Bayer Innovations
17. Vaccine pricing and adaptation in developing countries – MSF Access Campaign
18. Novel Avian Cell Line for Human Vaccine Production – Baxter Innovations
19. Outsourcing – technology transfer issues for vaccines and how to overcome them – Global Solutions for Infectious Diseases
Don't forget to check out the top 5 downloaded ebooks from 2012 as well here.