Influenza Congress USA is North America’s leading commercially-focused influenza conference. This is where key vaccine developers, manufacturers, and service providers come to strategize how to increase ROI in the influenza vaccine sector.
To stay abreast of the latest industry research, partner with key stakeholders or learn how the leading vaccine companies are managing their bottom-lines, attend Influenza Congress USA.
Come to Influenza Congress USA to:
- Understand the potential impact of H5N1 on regulation and R&D
- Learn from the successes of the first commercialized cell based vaccine
- Discover cutting edge flu strain forecasting technologies
- Find out how Baxter, MedImmune, and Novartis generate revenue during mild flu seasons
- Indentify your next partner of choice during our Pitch and Partner session
- Learn how to raise capital from public and private funding sources
- Discover next-generation flu vaccines and production capabilities
- Stay abreast of the latest
- Stefan Mueller, Founder & President, Codagenix Inc
- Eluemuno Blyden, Founder & CEO, Afrivax
- Richard Duke, CEO, Peptivir Inc
- Annie De Groot, CEO & CSO, Epivax Inc
- David Wentworth, Director of Viral Programs, J. Craig Venture Institute
If you are in the influenza vaccine market, then this truly is an event not to be missed. Register now and save up to $500! Simply enter the promo code BLOG when registering to secure the most competitive rate.
Register now and save $$$!