Open to CROs that provided services to Asia, the Best Contract Research Organization Excellence Award was aimed at recognising the organisation that had demonstrated an ongoing commitment to improve their vaccines clinical research services in Asia and in reducing maximizing lead times for its customers.
The nominees were judged on the following criteria:
- The range of services provided in niche and core therapeutic areas
- Methods of performance improvement or introduction of new services to Asia
- Attention to and quality of relationships with clients in Asia
- Reaching of milestones and final / ongoing outcomes
- Building and maintaining existing and long term partnerships in Asia
The World Vaccine Congress Asia Team congratulations Quintiles on its win! To find out more about the awards, visit: http://www.terrapinn.com/vaccineasia