The industry's largest vaccine research and business development congress, 12th World Vaccine Congress Washington, taking place from 10-13 April at the Gaylord Convention Center, Maryland, USA is offering you first mover advantage when assessing the sectors' most promising research and technology biotech's.
On 10th April 2012, 25 of the vaccine industry's most promising Biotech's will be pitching their pre-clinical, phase I and phase II research in front of a hand-picked, exclusive audience of VC Investor and Private Equity representatives.
We are offering investors the chance to be one of those exclusive 50 individuals who will see these Biotech's behind closed doors.
What you get as part of this free delegate place:
- Access to 25 individual 15mins venture presentation pitches from North American and selected international Biotech's
- â€˜Inclusive Speed Networking' session between 25 Biotech CEOs and yourself on the 10th April and investment booklet
- Full access to the remainder of the 4-day congress presentations and networking forums (from 11-13 April) at no cost
- Access to the 4 onsite brands and full networking capability with the 750 total attendance (of which 30% will be Biotech)
- Access to the â€˜Contact' online networking portal with the ability to pre-arrange onsite meetings
- Optional attendance to the 10th April Gala Boat Cruise (an additional cost of $150) and the 5th Vaccine Industry Excellence Awards on the 11th April (an additional cost of $150)
View the 2012 homepage here to see how this event really does draw the pioneers in this industry: www.terrapinn.com/vaccineusa
This whole package is worth over $1,000, but for the first 50 confirmations there will be no fee (only one attendees per company is permitted).
Secure your place here:
To secure your place complete your details here http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VCInvestor . Be quick. Once the 50 are allocated that's it.